LBW

Monday, 12 June 2017

Mother, Son Electrocuted in Ibadan

Tragedy struck in Aremo area of Ibadan on Sunday morning as a middle aged woman and her son were electrocuted.

An eye witness told our reporter that the incident happened in the early hours of Sunday at the back of Bembo Hospital in Aremo

It was gathered the deceased got electrocuted whil trying to spread cloth on wire which she never knew was connected to electrity cable.

Immediately she was electrocuted, she screamed, it was that noise that prompted the boy of coming to meet her mother and he also got electrocuted too.


No comments :

Post a Comment